Simulator Series Golf Net Features
- Super Easy Assembly with our Push Button Quick Color Connect System
- Compact Design and Footprint for the Smallest of Spaces (8′ Wide x 8’10” Tall x 3′ 6″ Deep)
- Lightweight, Strong – 1.5 ” Tubular Aluminum Powder Coated Frame
- Super Safe – The Entire Bay is Sewn with our Proprietary High Impact Netting Which Withstands Ball Speeds of up to 225 MPH
- Floating Super White HD Screen – Provides not only the Brightest, High Definition Picture Ever but… is Very Quiet and Minimizes Ball Rebound.
- Side Barriers (Included) Insure stray or errand Balls Always Stay in the Hitting Area.
- Each and Every Simulator Series is Handmade in the USA.
What's Not Included
- Golf Turf (Sold Separately)
- Projector Mount Kit (Sold Separately)
- Projector – * We recommend a Short Throw Projector from (Infocus – Model # in118hd) or the ViewSonic Projector Model #PJD6552LWS. In our Simulator Series video we used a ViewSonic Ultra Short Throw Projector
- Simulator Software (Sold Separately)
Simulator Series Specifications
- Frame Height: 8’10” (Rear Display Bar) * With Projector Mount Kit Installed Height Increases to 9 feet.
- Frame Height 8’2″ (Front Horizontal Tubing)
- Frame Width: 8′
- Frame Depth: 3′ 6″
- Unit Weight: 65 lbs. (With Projector Mount Kit 100 lbs.) With The Projector Mount Kit Accessory Added – Max. Extension of arm 5’9″ from screen / with arm compressed 4’2″ from screen
- Max Projector Weight on Projector Mount Kit 12 lbs.