Simulator Series 10 Golf Net Features
- Super Easy Assembly with our Push Button Quick Color Connect System
- Wide Design (10′ Wide x 8’10” Tall x 3′ 6″ Deep)
- Lightweight, Strong – 1.5 ” Tubular Aluminum Powder Coated Frame
- Super Safe – The Entire Bay is Sewn With our Proprietary High Impact Netting Which Withstands Ball Speeds of up to 225 MPH
- Floating Super White HD Screen – Provides the Brightest, High Definition Picture Quality but… is Very Quiet and Minimizes Ball Rebound.
- Side Barriers (Included) Insure stray or errand Balls Always Stay in the Hitting Area.
- Each and Every Simulator Series is Handmade in the USA.
What Is Not Included
- Golf Turf (Sold Separately)
- Projector – We recommend a Short Throw projector, 3500 Lumens or greater, HDMI connectivity and the ability to Keystone an image both Horizontally and Vertically. This is especially important if you are offsetting your projector to the left or right hand side of your screen. Look at Sony, Viewsonic and Optoma brands for your projector choice. These brands are most popular.
- Simulator Software (Sold Separately) – SkyTrak, Foresight, Meevo, Optishot, Ernest Sports, etc.
Series 10 Specifications
- Frame Height: 8’10” (Rear Display Bar)
- Frame Height 8’2″ (Front Horizontal Tubing)
- Frame Width: 10′
- Frame Depth: 3′ 6″