Studio Golf Hitting Mat Single 4'x7'
When you want to maximize your practice while minimizing your footprint, the Fiberbuilt 7’ x 4’ Studio Mat is the perfect fit. It’s a single stance mat, paired with a 1-foot hitting section (with 4 tee holes) and a 2-foot spacer panel that’s ideal for a launch monitor or ball tray. This smaller sized mat system allows for quick assembly, provides the ultimate in utility, and delivers the performance that makes Fiberbuilt Grass the best in the industry.
Studio Golf Hitting Mat Features
- Fiberbuilt Grass comes with our 300,000-shot guarantee
- Hitting section includes 4 tee holes
- On-Course Green color
- Tool-free assembly
- Ideal configuration for optical launch monitors like Foresight, SkyTrak, and Ernest Sports
- Includes: 1 Fiberbuilt grass (nylon) section, 1 Performance Turf stance mat, 1 Performance Turf spacer mat, and our exclusive tool-free modular rubber foundation with easy-lock fasteners
- For optimum performance, you should install your golf mat on a firm and level surface like concrete, packed gravel, asphalt or a solid deck. It should not be installed on bare ground or grass.
Studio Golf Hitting Mat Review
7’ wide by 4’ deep (4’ x 4’ Performance Turf stance mat, 1’ x 4’ section of genuine Fiberbuilt Grass, and 2’ x 4’ performance spacer mat)
Dimensions- 85″ x 49″ x 2″
There are no reviews yet.