Studio Golf Hitting Mat Center Hitting
Optimize the real fairway feel of Fiberbuilt’s grass to perfect your game with the Fiberbuilt 9’ x 4’ Center-Hitting Studio Mat. Accommodating both right- and left-handed players, our 9’ x 4’ Center-Hitting Studio Mat is designed with ultra-durability and performance to create the ultimate practice experience. This studio mat system allows for quick assembly, provides the ultimate in utility, and delivers the performance that makes Fiberbuilt Grass the best in the industry.
Studio Golf Hitting Mat Features
- Designed to accommodate both left- and right-handed players
- Fiberbuilt Grass comes with our 300,000 shot guarantee
- Center hitting section includes 4 tee holes
- On-Course Green color
- Tool-free assembly
- Ideal configuration for radar launch monitors like TrackMan and FlightScope
- For optimum performance, you should install your golf mat on a firm and level surface like concrete, packed gravel, asphalt or a solid deck. It should not be installed on bare ground or grass.
Studio Golf Hitting Mat Review
The finished dimensions of this mat are 109″ x 49″ x 2″