Grass Series Hourglass Pro Studio Golf Mat
Experience the ultimate in golf training and practice in a compact design. The Hourglass Pro hitting mat uses a unique shape to provide a space-saving profile that allows for moving it easily. The hourglass design also provides a visual reminder of the correct swing path while reinforcing the correct stance width at the same time. So you can just set up and swing.
The Hourglass Pro utilizes authentic Fiberbuilt Grass to deliver the ultimate in durability with a 300,000 swing guarantee, and also provides the industry standard in injury prevention. Like real fairway grass, you can hit down and through and not have to worry about “turf shock”.
The easy-setup base is massively stable and also includes integrated grooves to set the included alignment rods in a variety of positions to keep your swing path and alignment on target. The kit also includes a ball tray that nests either at the back of the stance area or next to the Fiberbuilt Grass, allowing you to keep your practice area neat and tidy.
Grass Series Hourglass Pro Features
- Integrates one Fiberbuilt Grass hitting strip into a small-footprint mat and can be oriented for left- or right-handed golfers
- Premium Performance Turf provides a realistic and comfortable stance
- Sturdy recycled rubber base includes grooves to accommodate included alignment sticks to guide setup and club path
- Knock-down base design sets up and breaks down in under a minute with no tools
- The stable design and UV treatment provides the ideal platform for either indoor or outdoor use
- For optimum performance, you should install your golf mat on a firm and level surface like concrete, packed gravel, asphalt or a solid deck. It should not be installed on bare ground or grass.
Grass Series Hourglass Pro Review
The finished dimensions of this mat are 60″x48″x2″